Nissen clothing

This is my 1st bad experience with the BP from Swanky Kids. At first I purchased $189 from her then later she told me there's 2 sets which is OOS. So she refunded me $56.

Later on the clothes had sent to me via eeyore and it didn't turn out to what I have expected. The colors and design were totally different from the pictures that we had seen. There's also no "nissen" tag on the clothes which can be seen to be fake. So in the end SK agreed to refund me $53 and now left with 1 set which I find it ok but it costs $30 pretty ex.

I'm pretty lucky whereas other mummies had experience by refunded will only be made when SK received their items. So I quite lucky and mine had already settled.

Refund back to her
left with 1 set

0 comments: